Updated MAY 22, 2022
Collection of Personal Data
In order to provide you with the personalized recommended products, efficient customer service, and timely news notification, we record some information you’ve given previously from your visit to our site and your registration and browsing of our site.
Including your name, e-mail address, gender, IP, device information, your billing and shipping address information, phone number, address, language preference, merchandise category preferences.
At ADMYHAIR.com, we respect and take the protection for your personal information very seriously. We ensure that your privacy is protected when using our services. Once we receive your data transmission, we have technical and organizational measures in place to help protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorized access, etc. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments. We protect your data using encryption using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is a function that encrypts all information sent between buyer and seller, including card information, so that card details cannot be read by external parties.
How we use your information
We collect Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily and process it for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at ADMYHAIR.com
- To complete transactions with you
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items
- To communicate with you the latest market trend and enable you to participate in promotions if you have ever subscribed
- To know your needs and preferences and recommend personalized products
- To develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs
- To process exchanges or product returns
- To improve our services and respond to requests or complaints.
The Content & Frequency of our communication with you
·For automatically triggered email, SMS, and App push notifications
We may send you a confirmation email or a SMS verification after you register with ADMYHAIR as well as service-related notifications as necessary.
Your order confirmation email;
Your address change confirmation email;
Your payment confirmation email;
Your order delivery notice;
Your package logistics method changing notification;
The above list are closely related to your order. We strongly recommend that you do not unsubscribe. If you insist on deleting your account information, the above email will not be received again.
The frequency of these notifications is closely related to your interaction on our website.
Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a time period no longer than 24 months.
Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser. We use persistent cookies to store your shipping country and shopping bag unless you log in. We use session cookies when to check whether you are logged in or not.
You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under “Help” in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. However, please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to use shopping cart.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.